Taking homeopathic remedies
- Take remedies on an empty palate. Don’t eat or drink ten minutes before or after taking a remedy.
- Tip one pillule into the cap from the bottle. This can be a bit fiddly! If you get too many in the cap,
try tipping them back in the bottle. However, don’t worry. The number of pillules you take at a time is irrelevant,
as they are energetic and not material doses.
- If you drop any pillules, discard them.
- Tip the pillule from the cap into your mouth, then let it dissolve under your tongue.
- For the first dose of any remedy, I recommend you take a split dose: three pillules in thirty minutes.
Take the first pillule, ten minutes later take the second pillule,
then twenty minutes after that take the third pillule.
This is the same as a single dose, but the process ensures you take up the remedy.
- Keep remedies in a cool, dry place, away from direct sunlight and strong odours.
- Don’t worry about X-rays when travelling. I’ve taken the same remedy kit on many flights,
and the remedies still work fine. Other EMF emitters such as mobile phones have also had no effect.
- Some people caution against eating mint or mint products, or drinking coffee while
taking remedies, however I have had no experience of remedies being inactivated in this way.